AMDEF X: The 10 Year Anniversary
$15 - $20
This event is 21 and over
Art + Music + Dance + Entertainment + Fashion
Purchase tickets and follow instructions on the confirmation page.
Ticket sales end one hour pior to event's listed time.
AMDEF partners talents from different creative communities to co-produce one-of-a-kind showcases for each event. Every musical performance is curated with an assortment of choreographed dancers, performing artists, fashion showcases, and side-show acts collaborating to present 6 hours of non-stop entertainment.
Thanks to our Sponsors! RPM Visual Arts * Scott Gifford Law * Errls * Bonache Chile Sauce * Neighbours Nightclub * Chance Fashion * What's Up Northwest * Fashion District NW * Seattle Social * Tiffany Talent Agency * BJG Consulting.
*AMDEF X Selfie Contest by Dark Horse Tattoo!
1) Take a picture of yourself AT AMDEF.
2) Post it on social media with #AMDEF and #DarkHorseTattoo.
3) Best selfie wins a free tattoo by Dark Horse Tattoo!
=== | AMDEF X: THE LINEUP (Show starts at 8:30 SHARP) | ===
*CAUTION: Some performances seen at AMDEF may be shocking or graphic by nature, and attendees are encouraged to review the schedule in advance to get to know all talent involved. If an Act doesn’t suit you, take a stroll through the Artist Mezzanine and come back to the stage 15 minutes later for a brand new experience!
Hosted by Vincent Drambuie & Aleksa Manila.
Lighting by Josh Black. Visuals by Jeff Tomlinson.
ARTIST MEZZANINE: Joey Mascriota, Laura Schantz Art, Dormouse d'Art, More Than Salt Creations, D Gomez Art.
- ACT 1: Americana band Measure By Measure makes their DEBUT PERFORMANCE featuring a multi-designer runway collaboration presented by Chance Fashion with designers Chrome Plated Fashion, Bronze, and Petals along with live painting by Joey Mascriota.
- ACT 2: Hip Hop / EDM band Active I featuring lead vocalist Paradame collaborates with break dancers Aimee Serene, Tracey Wong, RiGo, Joosey J (Chinatown After Hours), Classic (Paper Cutout Crew), LJ (Body Science), and The Indigo along with a runway showcase by Pinky Herrera Designs.
- ACT 3: Post-Punk / Dark-Wave EDM band Purr Gato fuses with belly dancing team Culture Shakti with a runway collaboration by BubbleGunk, Moon Flower, and Arty Party Designs.
- ACT 4: Trip-Hop / Drum & Bass band Levels of Movement partners with body hanging crew Pittbull Suspension, live grinder girls, ballet by Mollie Allyn, evening gowns by DeLoach wear and a fetish fashion show by No Saint Gear.
- ACT 5: Soul / Blues band Eric Blu and the Soul Revue teams up with Wreckless Freeks, aerialst Afterglow Aerial Arts, belly dancing by Lacey Nhicdoom and a runway showcase of rompers by Charity Rosalind.
- ACT 6: Hip Hop Artist Yak Nasty that Nilla collaborates with hoop stylist Kat Flows and burlesque performer Aphrodite O all dressed in designs by It's Lit!
- ACT 7: Hard Ass Soul Band Staxx Brothers partners with burlesque performer Persephone Illyri dressed by Sarenia Fought along with a military themed transgender runway show by House of Athena with a performance by Maggie McMuffin, along with a swimsuit show & band costuming by Trash By Tony.
- ACT 8: Hip Hop Artist BIlly the Fridge presents a gamer-themed set full of dancers & a runway showcase dressed by Epiphany Rose and D|vo|T.
- ACT 9: House Music Producer MeltonWax fuses with burlesque by EmpeROAR Fabulous!!! and pole doncers from Athena Verticle Dance dressed by Backpack Girl Bikinis.
- ACT 10: Break Beat DJ Dot Diggler closes out the night with choreographed dance team Audacity Cru dressed by Arty Party Designs with an additional runway showcase.
AMDEF is the annual flagship event of Active Entertainment, providing Event & Entertainment Services to the Greater Northwest since 2008. For more information, visit: www.ActivateTheArts.com.
AMDEF VIDEOS: www.youtube.com/SeattleEntertainment
AMDEF REVIEWS: www.activatethearts.com/amdef/
925 E Pike St
Seattle, WA, 98122